Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mini-Album, Sophia

This is an album I made for a friend.  I didn't get pictures before I gave it to her, so asked her to take a few so I could post them on here.  Inspired by Teresa Black, a fellow consultant

This is the front cover.  
Used:
Z1141  My Creations 3-ring Binder
G1019 Sophia Workshop on the Go(Level 2 Sophia paper pack, Sophia workshop stamp set, Buttons pink assortment and Colonial White waxy flax)
E1016 Friendship Alphabet Large stamp set
Z270   White Daisey Grosgrain ribbon
Z679  Liquid Glass
Z134  Prisma Glitter
Z1294 Sanding Kit
Z1266 Just Blooms Paper Flowers
Z578 Corner Rounder
Inks; Hollyhock and Pear
Retired items; Crochet flowers, White Daisy Ric-Rac, White Daisy embellishments and Brackets.  Also a couple of retired stamp sets was used. 
This is the inside front cover and Page 1
Page 2 & 3
Page 4 & 5
Page 6&7
Page 9
Page 10
Back Cover

Thanks for looking, enjoy.





3 comments:

Denise said...

This is beautiful!!! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Do you have any more pictures or even a breakdown on how you did each page? Show me more! Show me more! This is TERRIFIC! :-)

Lea said...

Brenda,
On youtube, Fabolously artsy, by Teresa Black is where I got the instructions for this album. She used the paper pack, Veranda. There is 4 or 5 separate episodes. The 1st one is " Mini Scrapbook (part 1).
Hope this helps.